Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School

When I woke up this morning and prepared for my first day of school at John Carroll I was full of mixed emotions.  I was excited, anxious, and very nervous.  I was scared what people were going to think of me.  Surprisingly the day was very fun, first we went into small groups and in those small groups I met a lot of new people, then after small groups we went to the auditorium and listened to a guest speaker.  He was very tall and funny.   He taught us about what is right and what is wrong but made it very fun.

After the first part of my day was over we went into regular classes the first class of the day was Human Geography, your class, it has been fun so far and I hope the rest of the year is like this day it has been very fun for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment